Recently Lenore and I were interviewed “On the Couch” in a heart-to-heart chat about our journey with terminal illness, how we reconcile our journey with our faith, and how we hope our story can help others.
This is a link to the interview at Riviera Christian Centre here:
Here is a full list of questions we answered about our journey of hope with MND / ALS:
- Was Shannon (our son-in-law) what we expected for our (eldest) daughter?
- Explain what MND is?
- So you’ve outlived the prognosis?
- How did you process the first time you were given the diagnosis?
- At the point of diagnosis, did it change what you believed about God?
- How do you keep caring and loving in this journey?
- Is there a point when you don’t want to deal with it anymore?
- What do you do when fear tries to creep in?
- What about the contradiction of living with a God who heals but who hasn’t yet?
- What do you do to look after yourself?
Please feel free to share this with anyone who you think it could help!